BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Monday, January 3, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010

We had a fabulous Christmas this year!! Mark was home, finally. The kids were super excited to have him back home and so was I. He had been gone for over a month, first to Germany and then off to Hawaii!! He was home only 42 hours in between each job!! Since my parents were on their mission, I decided that we still needed to keep up the Mellor family tradition of Christmas morning breakfast. It was fun! We had a french toast bar and a Honey Baked Ham, yummy!!

I love Christmas! A couple of weeks before, I managed the Santa's Helper program at work. We were able to give over 200 children Christmas. It is a very stressful time of year for me, but it is so rewarding.

I missed having my parents around, but they called a couple of times and started talking pheasants with my husband! Before you know it...we were headed to South Dakota, the day after Christmas...post coming!

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments: