BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BARLOW FAMILY

My sweet friend of over 10-years, Heather Barlow, had her third baby the end of October. Heather and her husband Jake found out the day Alyssa was born that she had Trisomy 18. This is a fatal genetic disorder and most babies do not live beyond their first month. Baby Alyssa has been with her family now for 6-weeks and has proven to be a fighter, but each day is a struggle. This family is a true inspiration to me. They have so much faith and love. I am inspired each day by their strength. I have had the blessing of holding sweet Alyssa many times and as I hold her, I think of my own children and how I would handle what this family has and will have to go through. My desire for them is that they will be able to spend what time they have left with this precious spirit without the stress of medical bills hanging over their heads. I am asking all of my friends and family to donate to this family in their time of need.
Please click on this link and donate, no amount is too small.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

heather said...

Angie,
You are a great friend. Thanks for all you do for us. Love you!

Kellie & Cody said...

Angie! Thanks for this too! It's great to know!