BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Thursday, July 29, 2010

AND HE'S OFF AGAIN...

Mark just returned from the hot and humid Nashville Tennessee on July 24th!! Just in time to join us in Fairview for the annual Fairview Days. I took the kids up on Thursday night and started the fun weekend with swimming, the rodeo, and the parade!! When Mark arrived, we enjoyed the fireworks, a BBQ, and more swimming! Love the Fairview Days!!

When we were in Fairview Mark had talked about going on another work trip. We talked about going together this time, but unfortunately it didn't work out. However, he was able to take Jake with him this time. They are headed, as we speak, to Great Falls, Montana. I am extremely jealous! But, Mark and I have an anniversary trip in the works for late September early October...can you all say Fall Foliage!! I am "SO" hoping it all works out!


I hope all of you are having a fabulous summer...I am having complete anxiety that it is coming to an end soon!

No comments: