BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wicked in Salt Lake

This year I got season tickets to the Broadway shows in Salt Lake, basically it was to be able to see Wicked. Well today was the day. Mark was suppose to come with me, but little did we know he would be working out of State. So I took my daughter, Kaycie, who has a passion for Broadway like me! She "LOVED" it! We both almost cried it was so good. I was just amazed by the story line and the actors were fabulous! We then went to dinner with my sister-in-law, Nicky, my mother-in-law and her sister to Market Street Grill, can I just say "Yummy"!!









2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you loved it! I did cry when I saw it (each of the three times!). I just love that show!

Kelli said...

I read the book and I can only imagine the play is just as amazing, but I have yet to see it. You've only convinced me even more to see it!