BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Friday, December 12, 2008

WE CAN OFFICIALLY START CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS...

...THE TREE IS UP!! I don't know what my problem is this year, but I just got my Christmas Tree up TODAY!! Thanks to Mark and Jake for bringing all the decorations and the tree upstairs and thanks to the girls at Bunco for giving me such a hard time for not having decorated yet...I think both these things helped me get motivated!!! I have been so busy this year with Stake Camp meetings, Santa's Helper at work, and other odds and ends...the time just kept flying by.

So now I finally feel the Christmas Spririt in my home! Remember how I take the tree down the day after Christmas! Nice 14 days of celebration! Cross your fingers I will be better next year!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Yeah Ang!! The party can start now!!

megan... said...

Congrats! If I can get mine up I'll have like 10 days to celebrate!