BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY RILEY!

Riley turns "3" today!! Can you believe it? It is so crazy how time flies. His party was so much fun. He loved all his gifts and it was so fun to watch him open each one. He was so embarrassed to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to him. He blew out the candles through his nose...I dont think he understands the concept of blowing through his mouth yet!! We have enjoyed every minute with Riley, he has been such a fun kid and Jake and Kaycie really love having a little brother!

2 comments:

This is Us! said...

Happy Birthday Riley! I am so sorry we missed his party last night. I had a bridal shower I had to go to, since I was helping with it. But I will bring his gift by soon! Hope he had a great day!

Kelli said...

I can't believe he's three, I remember when you were pregnant with him!!! Cute cake, too! Happy Birthday Riley!