BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HUSBAND TAG


Susan tagged me. Here some info about Mark and I. (Amy and Heather if you read this, now it's your turn to blog about your husbands)
What is his name: Mark Bleggi
How long have we been together: We have been married 16 years in September and dated a year and a half before that and now have three awesome, fun, beautiful children!!
How old is he: 36
Who eats more: Mark
Who said I love you first: For sure Mark, what's not to love!!
Who is taller: Mark - but that's not saying much our poor children have no hope!
What is his favorite sport: Baseball
Who is smarter: Me!! Okay, okay...we are both smart in our owns ways!
Who does the laundry: Me!!!!!
Who does the dishes: Mostly Me!!!!
Who pays the bills: Once again Me!!
Who cooks dinner: We both share in this...but I prefer Mark to cook...I can't stand cooking!!
Who drives: It all depends, we both share in this, I tend to like to drive more because Mark's a chatty Cathy and is always texting or talking on the phone, it frightens me too much to allow him to drive!!
Who wears the pants: For sure ME!!! I have to agree with Susan, my Mark is pretty laid back too...and I am the planner in the family.
Who kissed who first: Mark kissed me...I couldn't keep him away...kind of scared me! Just kidding...it was a joint venture!!
Who proposed to whom? Mark proposed
Mark is honestly one of the best guys I know!! I feel pretty lucky to have met him at such a young age! Who would've thought being married at 18 would have worked out!! He is such a great dad and a wonderful husband! After 16 years of marital bliss...hee...hee...I couldn't honestly imagine being married to anyone else!! Yes Mark, chalk one up, I still love you after all these years!!

No comments: