BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Monday, April 14, 2008

A DAY IN THE BIG SALT LAKE CITY

Yesterday Kaycie, Nicky, and myself went to Annie at Kingsbury Hall. We had tons of fun! First off we had extra time before the big show. So we drove around Salt Lake looking at all of the old homes. We happened upon the Salt Lake Cementary.
And how fun was that. We found several prophets graves, including President Hinkley, which I was so excited to see.

We also saw the Christmas Box Angel, which was very pretty!

We then hit the big show....


Annie was amazing! I love the movie, but the Broadway show was even better!! Kaycie was embarrassed because I kept asking her if I could sing a-long!

On to dinner....


We then went to the Melting Pot and had so much fun! We had "SO" much food and it was so yummy! We started with a Caribean Cheese Fondue, which was quite tasty! We had salads and then cooked our tray of meat in a really good broth!!


Finally my favorite part...the chocolate fondue.

We had tons of fun! And as always, I love hanging with Kaycie or as Nicky calls her, "Kiki". And I love hanging with Nicky! She is always so much fun!

1 comment:

nicky said...

Good times in the big city. I had such fun please invite me again. Except I really don't think I can ever go back to the melting pot...and that is all I am saying.