BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Saturday, March 7, 2009

WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH...MOVE TO WISCONSIN...


So today's the day, Mark left this morning for Wisconsin! I was suprised my kids took it so well, they were up eating breakfast and talking and then when Mark left, each one of them hugged him...and there were no tears.

I think Mark is kind of in shock, but we are all taking it as a huge blessing. I am crossing my fingers construction picks up here in Utah. But, it is nice to know that my husband is willing to sacrifice for his family and travel to find work.

I also look at it as an adventure and am a bit jealous of Mark's side of the adventure. If you know me, you know I "LOVE" to travel. Mark has bid some jobs that will come after this one, in places I have never been, so it makes me a bit jealous! However a brief visit to these places for me is better than his one month stay, which will possibly be his life for a while!

So, I have made a list of projects in my house, to pass the time. I have plans to take the kids on a trip and I have a few ideas of how to keep them entertained. I am fully confident that I can be a good single mom for this month and possibly several months to come.

I am extremely thankful for this opportunity. I will miss Mark a lot, but am thankful for technology...e-mail, text messaging, and talking on the phone will be nice!
Wish us all luck!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

You can make it Ang! The kids are more than welcome to come over and give you a breather whenever. You are a great mom and Mark will be home before you know it. Let me know what I can do!!

Amy said...

It's not always easy to be a single parent, but I know you can do it! Good luck, Angie!

Hudson said...

WOW! that's hard we are all praying things pick up here soon. but what a good husband to do what ever it takes to take care of your family. Good luck to you it's not easy do it all alone.