BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Friday, March 28, 2008

JAKE DID IT...HE CUT HIS LONG LOCKS!



For over a year, Jake has been growing his hair out! He's been offered over $200 to cut it several times, but held out because he couldn't part with it! But last week, he said he was done with it! He didn't want to deal with doing his hair everyday! I made an appointment with Amber Hanks, who every time he had a trim he would complain that she cut it too short. She told me she wouldn't cut it if he was going to start crying or complaining that it was too short!! He swore to me that he wanted it cut and he wasn't going to be mean to Amber. Last night was the big night and he was a bit nervous, but he really does like. It is crazy how different he looks!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Angie! I just saw your blog listed on Susan's blog. Glad to find out I can keep up with yet another Utahn while I'm MIA. My blog is jeremiahandkelli.blogspot.com, check us out anytime. Also, your son looks so much older with his hair cut!

This is Us! said...

I can't believe he did it. Congrats Jake!!! He looks great!!!

Amy said...

Wow! I never thought it would happen! It makes Jake look older. Tell him I think it looks great!