BLEGGI FAMILY

BLEGGI FAMILY

Saturday, December 15, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2007

It seems like this year has gone by way too fast! I felt that one of my goals for the year was to start a blog for my family! Thanks Nicky...your the one who started the blog mania for me! I actually love reading everyone's blogs. At first, I thought that blogs were only for people who have family who live far away! But, you know how you rarely see even friends who live a block away, it is so nice to keep up on what's going on in their lives by reading their blogs

So here we go...with the first of the Bleggi Family Blog. We had a pretty low key 2007. We traveled a bit, which isn't unusual...thanks mom and dad for instilling the travel bug in me!! Love it!! Mark and I went to Cancun with some wild and crazy friends. I then spent a week in New York City, just two weeks after spending a week at Girl's Camp! Mark and Jake then spent a week in Alaska with Grandpa Johnny! Then Mark and I spent five days on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas. From there, we took the kids for a Park city getaway.

Mark has been hunting several times, but now he has become an animal activist and will no longer be hunting! GO MARK...I hope that one works out for you!

Are 2008 goals are:
-Mark is running the St. George Marathon in the Fall with John Dunkley...Amy and I have several bets going on this one!
-Angie...it never changes from year to year...TRAVEL even more!!
-Jake is planning on completing his first 360 snowboarding trick!
-Kaycie will write her first novel, since she spends hours in her room writing stories, love letters, and songs!!
-Riley's goal is to climb Mount Everest, since he has already climbed almost every area in our house!

WE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

nicky said...

Oh good another blog for me to waste hours of time at work. Good times. I am super excited.